Hairfall or any other hair issue like dandruff, dryness, fizziness, split ends, or any other issue is common, and the situation is such that we all have given up hope and have accepted the fact with immense sadness in heart. There are several aisles and aisles in the market that have products like oil, shampoo, conditioner, serums that claim to have magical potions that can give you long cascading hair like Rapunzel. But the sad story is that neither of them have the capability to fulfill the promises that they make rather they are full of chemicals that further worsen the situation. In such a case there is only one hair oil, Kesh King that has magical potion in the market that has natural ingredients to solve the issue of hair problems.
Kesh king as the name goes is the king of hair oils that is effective and provides a natural cure for all hair issues. It consists of 21 natural herbs that make it the best hair oil. The kesh king hair oil is made from rare herbs and ayurvedic principles that provide nutrition to the Matrix cells and these Matrix cells remove fiber of weak hairs and produce new strong hair fiber which make the hair stronger, longer, and dense.
Benefits of Kesh King Hair Oil
In a market where most of the products are just a result of market gimmick that are made of ingredients which only cause harm to the skin and hair and in the long run can result in causing deadly disease like cancer. It is the only kesh king that is made with natural ingredients and has no fillers, paraben, or mineral oils that do more harm than good.
Once You Start Using Kesh King Ayurvedic Hair Oil the Following Benefits are to be Witnesses by you:
Natural herbs :The ayurvedic oil has 16 natural herbs that have proven benefits. These are herbs that have been mentioned in the old scriptures like Vedas. The holy scriptures speak highly of the ingredients and prove them to be the best herbs for dealing with all sorts of hair issues. Even the oil is made in the process that is approved and in accordance with the rules of Ayurveda and thus help to overcome all hair issues.
Certified product : The oil has been certified by International authorities. If you use the Kesh King oil and shampoo as a part of your daily regime for three weeks along with oil capsules the product will make you overcome all hair issues like premature greying of hair, dandruff, split ends and more. The oil helps in curing sleeplessness, headaches, and tiredness thus help in sleeping well
New moms : the worst hair fall in women is experienced after pregnancy. This is the period when the woman’s body is fragile and thus only an effective natural product, which has no side effect, should be used. Kesh king one such product is a boon for new and lactating mothers.
Easy to use: Oil comes with a deep root applicator that helps in convenient application and it stimulates the roots for deeper oil penetration. Thus, it assures that the hair oil helps in promoting hair growth, facilitates new hair growth, reduces dandruff, and makes hair shiny and soft.
Ingredients of Kesh King Hair Oil–
Hair has no function to serve in the human body but then it works to improve the look of the humans. Having shining and long lustrous hair adds to the beauty and personality of humans. Though going bald and having short hair is acceptable to men but for women the mere thought of thinning hair line, short hair due to breakage, severe hair fall can result in immense pain and has psychological issues. Ayurveda describes the cause of hair loss due to imbalance of the three Doshas, that are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha along with Rakta in the human body. If the substances are used excessively, they may vitae Vata, Kapha, Pitta, and Rakta that can result in hair issues.
Thus, to Treat the Issue With Ayurveda The Following Ingredients go in the Bottles of Kesh King, They Are As Follows:
- Bhringraj– the ingredient is quite celebrated and helps in promoting hair growth, cure skin diseases, and headache.
- Jatamansi– it has cooling properties that promote hair growth.
- Musta – it is astringent that has cooling properties, reduces stress, skin diseases. It is anti-inflammatory and promotes hair growth.
- Brahmi – it has cooling properties that increases brain memory and helps dealing with memory loss and cure brain fog. It helps increase intellect and memory power. It is anti-inflammatory and promotes hair growth.
- Amalaki – it strengths and promotes growth of hair. It makes the hair soft and helps in cases of premature greying. It is a rich source of Vitamin C and cures skin diseases or any bacterial infection that is leading to hair fall.
- Nimba – it has antiseptic, stimulant, anti-fungal, anti microbial, and thus helps in curing dandruff and skin diseases. It promotes hair growth. It. prevents baldness and greying of hair. It can help in killing lice and cures the eruption of the scalp.
- Mandukparni– it increases memory power and is helpful in headaches. It helps in cooling, nervous tone, and insomnia. It is a local stimulant that helps in curing headache, improving memory, and rheumatic swellings.
- Methi– it prevents hair fall and is aromatic. It promotes hair growth and hair fall.
- Manjistha– it relieves pain and is useful in external inflammation. It cures hair fall and headaches.
- Lodhra– it has cooling properties to promote hair growth.
- Mehendi– it is useful for greying hair as it is natural dye that reduces greyness of hair. It promotes hair growth and makes the hair soft and smooth.
- Karanja– it is antiseptic and antibacterial thus makes the hair stronger and shinier
Apart from the above ingredients there are several other ingredients like Tulasi, Kola, Goksura, Haritaki, Shikakai, Aloe Vera, Nagkesara, rosemary. Bibhitaka and more that make the hair oil the best composition of all materials to give long, strong, and shining hair. Using the oil for a few weeks will bring the difference and cure the diseases internally by balancing the three Doshas. The oil is undeniably the best oil and two times more effective than the other oils in the market. All the above reasons makes it the market leader in the Ayurvedic category. Go shop at Shop.keshking.com
Disclaimer: This post is written in association with Kesh King. The hair growth tips and suggestions shared are solely basis the author’s personal experience and in no way can be a substitute for any medical advice. It is always advisable to consult the right doctor if you are facing severe hair loss and other problems. Kesh King does not hold any rights to the thoughts, opinions, and images shared in the article.