Being a new mother is such a beautiful phase or life for every woman, but this beautiful phase comes with so many difficulties and changes like your lifestyle changes, body changes, hair fall and so on. Pregnancy hair fall is the main issue that every woman faces after delivery due to hormonal changes, no proper sleep patterns, stress, and food irregularities. Same happened with me and it continued for a longer time than I expected. During that period, I tried so many oils, shampoo, and hair treatments to take care of my hair fall problem; nothing worked for me. Then I understood to work on the root cause of my hair problem and decided to move towards Ayurveda as it’s the traditional way of treating with no side effects and understanding my hair fall reason. Especially because I did not want any chemical side-effects at that stage of life. Hence, it’s safe for use for new mothers.
For healing your body, it is important to take care of yourself by maintaining these important habits:
- Taking high protein and an iron rich diet which is recommended for hair fall issues, as at times we miss taking adequate quantities required for the body. You need to monitor your daily intake of protein and add it to your daily diet.
- Including raw vegetables, fresh fruits, salads, green leafy vegetables in your diet daily
- Use a natural shampoo to clean the hair or (Amla (embilica officinalis), Shikakai (Acacia concinna) are very good for washing the hair
- Oiling and massaging of the scalp are very beneficial for stopping the hair loss.
- Using good quality Ayurvedic oil for hair massage is beneficial in hair fall and for this I used Kesh king ayurvedic oil and shampoo. It worked for me and is a nice choice among so many other costly products.
Why to Choose Kesh King Products?
- Kesh King Oil is an Ayurvedic product and its 100% safe product for your hair. It’s the best hair growth oil.
- Kesh King Clinically proven to be 2 times more effective in reducing hair fall and growing new hair.
- Kesh King oil is Made with 21 herbs using Tel Pak Vidhi – like Bhringharaj, Java, Haritaki, Tulsi, Jatamansi.
- Kesh King products have no side effects and are safe to be used for post pregnancy hair fall in new mothers as well.
- Kesh King is Only oil & Shampoo certified by Anthony Pearce Trichology, an eminent international hair institute.
- Kesh King anti hair fall Shampoocontains aloe vera and other ayurvedic herbs which are really beneficial for hairs.
How To Use Kesh King Oil And Shampoo For Hair Fall Solutions?
- You need to apply Kesh king oil at night with a nice gentle massage with your finger tips to improve your blood circulation and wash off with Kesh King anti hair fall shampoo in the morning. Pat dry your hair gently and do not comb your wet hair as it would make hair fall.
- Kesh King Oil comes with an applicator bottle – Deep Root Comb helps convenient application & stimulating roots for deeper oil penetration. It’s really easy to apply oil with this comb as you can reach hair roots and, in this way, you are applying the adequate amount of oil required for massage.
- You need to follow this regime for at least 3 weeks for any visible results in hair loss issues.
- Kesh King oil and anti-hair fall shampoo have a nice soothing fragrance without being harmful. It helps in relaxing and makes hair soft.
- You can take a full regime for your hairs by including kesh King aloe vera shampoo, conditioner and ayurvedic capsules. It would work better as you are taking proper cure for the problem internally and externally.
The best thing about using the Kesh king brand is it helped me understand the root cause of my hair fall with the help of their online consultation. Kesh King Website offers hair consultation to know body doshas and customized regime suggestions for solving your hair related problems. According to Ayurveda, access of pitta dosha in your body can cause hair fall. Pitta dosha in the body is increased throughout many reasons like hot climate conditions, hot and spicy food, excess intake of tea and coffee, liquor. There are many other reasons for hair fall like stress, hypertension, acute illness, sudden weight loss or fever.
You can get proper help to understand your root causes with the help of proper online consultation provided by Kesh King website. In this way you know you have started a proper hair care routine and it would be really helpful.
The only brand known to have a “helpline for free consultation on hair problems – 1800 103 5155”
You can easily get all products from kesh King from the nearest retailer and on www.keshking.com.
I am really happy I changed my products and shifted to kesh King ayurvedic products as now my hair fall is under control and hair regrowthhas improved a lot. Just one thing that you should not miss with taking proper regime with Kesh king products is you need to take proper diet with adequate amount of protein, iron and minerals including vegetables and fruits to maintain a healthy lifestyle. This will surely help to maintain your weight issues as well.
Being new mothers it’s really hard to get free time for yourself and take meals on time but getting some relaxation and a proper food schedule would surely help to solve your hair fall problem. Make sure you are taking vegetables, fruits and dry fruits daily. It will help your body to heal internally and make you fit and healthy. Take out some time for yourself and relax as it works wonders to reduce your stress and tension. It is always good to ask for help and take care of yourself.
Guys I recommend you all to try this brand. It’s really cost effective to try and work best with above mentioned tips and proper online consultation. Hope my experience is helpful for all new mothers who are facing hair fall issues.
Disclaimer: This post is written in association with Kesh King. The hair growth tips and suggestions shared are solely basis the author’s personal experience and in no way can be a substitute for any medical advice. It is always advisable to consult the right doctor if you are facing severe hair loss and other problems. Kesh King does not hold any rights to the thoughts, opinions, and images shared in the article.