The term hair fall and hair related issues have become a part of our lives and we are completely devastated by the hair related issues. Our hair may have no significance in terms of function but then they are of immense importance as they help us look beautiful. Hair adds to our looks and confidence. Long, soft, and shiny hair is a dream for millions and people tend to spend their hard earned money and valuable time on this. Hair is your style statement and a part of your personality thus maintaining them is essential. To help you in this endeavour comes a promising ray of hope in the form of Ayurvedic hair oil ingredients that has stood the test of time.
Why should one opt for Ayurvedic hair oil ingredients?
For the hair to shine and be strong from outside it is needed that they are strong internally. The body has three they are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha along with Rakta in the human body. It is the imbalance between the three that can result in hair issues. Marmas are the energey relieveing points in the scalp and by oiling the scalp these points help in removing excess doshas in your head and also the deep penetration of oil strengthens the hairs and promotes hair growth. Thus to treat the issue we require ayurvedic hair oil ingredients. As ayurvedic hair oil, nourishes from deep inside and makes hairs stronger from roots and also restores the balance and rejuvenates.
Hair oiling with ayurvedic oils strengthens the hair roots and nourishes the hair shafts and promotes new hair growths. Oiling once a week, softens and conditions hairs, protects hairs from sun’s harsh effects and hence prevents hair fall. Hair oiling has an added benefit of relieving the tightness caused by stress.
Kesh King has bottled the rare herbs and Ayurvedic hair oil ingredients, for stronger and healthier hairs
The following rare Ayurvedic hair oil ingredients that go in the bottles of Kesh King are as follows:
- Bhringraj:The ingredient is well known for its benefits. It helps in promoting hair growth, cure skin diseases, and reduce hair fall.
- Aloe Vera: It has cooling properties that promote hair growth and prevent any type of inflammation. It also helps in getting silky, smooth, frizz free hair.
- Musta:it Is astringent with cooling properties and thus works to reduce stress and skin diseases. It is anti-inflammatory and promotes hair growth.
- Brahmi:It is another magical product that has been used since ages. It has cooling properties that can increase brain memory. It helps in dealing with memory loss and brain fog. It helps increase intellect and memory power. It is anti-inflammatory thus promotes the growth of baby hair.
- Amalaki: Many commercial products use the name of Amlaki as it is a trusted product full of Vitamin C that can help in hair and skin issues. It strengthens and promotes growth of hair, increases their softness and shine. It cures skin diseases or any bacterial infection that could lead to hair fall.
- Nimba: It has antiseptic, stimulant, anti-fungal, anti microbial, it thus helps in curing dandruff and other issues of scalp. It promotes hair growth. It. prevents baldness, receding hairline, and premature greying of hair. It can help in killing lice.
- Mandukparni:It increases memory power and cures headache. It helps with cooling properties and deals effectively with nervous tone, and insomnia. It is a local stimulant that helps in curing headache, improving memory, and rheumatic swellings.
- Methi:It prevents hair fall and is aromatic. It promotes hair growth, stops hair fall, and helps in retaining the natural shine of hair.
- Manjistha: It relieves pain in the scalp and head.
- Lodhra:– It has cooling properties to promote hair growth and help in the growth of baby hair
- Mehendi: It is a natural dye and is useful for greying hair. It makes the hair shiny, soft and smooth.
- Karanja: it is antiseptic and antibacterial thus makes the hair stronger and shinier.
- Tulasi: It is the most valuable medicinal plant that can work wonders in curing any disease or lice that are troubling your hair.
- Apart from the above ingredients there are several other ingredients like, Kola, Goksura, Haritaki, Shikakai, Nagkesara, rosemary, Bibhitaka and a few more magical herbs that are in Ayrvedic hair oil ingredients. Thus Kesh King uses the best potion to give you long strong, and shining hair. Use the oil diligently on a daily basis for three weeks and see the difference in the texture and quality. The oil is the best available option oil and shares more than half of the market for Ayurveda products. It is two times more effective than the other oils and shampoos in the market and is devoid of any harmful chemicals that pollute the environment and ruin the hair.
What Makes Ayrvedic Hair Oil Ingredients The Best Option For Hair Fall?
Completely natural- the oil and shampoo is made from 100% natural herbs that are rare and work together in harmony to cure any issue that could result in hair fall or any other hair problems.
For the moms- if hair fall is being discussed a new mother is the one who will first share her concerns and for lactating mothers the issue increases manifolds. Neither do they have time nor can they use chemicals or visit salons to fix the hair issues. In this case hair oil like Kesh King is a boon for them as it has no chemicals and is completely natural, thus safe for the mom.
Along with Kesh KingShampoo if the Ayurvedic Capsule is consumed it gives outstanding results for hair growth that will leave everyone awestruck. The Kesh King oil comes with a deep root applicator that helps in convenient application of the oil. The product comes in an aesthetically designed bottle that works to stimulate the roots for deeper oil penetration and thus facilitate hair growth, reduces dandruff, and makes the hair shiny. For better results, use Kesh King Ayurvedic Anti-hairfall shampoo as well.
Disclaimer: This post is written in association with Kesh King. The hair growth tips and suggestions shared are solely basis the author’s personal experience and in no way can be a substitute for any medical advice. It is always advisable to consult the right doctor if you are facing severe hair loss and other problems. Kesh King does not hold any rights to the thoughts, opinions, and images shared in the article.