Life isn’t perfect but your hair can be ˜anonymous “
And it is so apt because our hair glorifies our overall personality. I was blessed with lustrous and bouncy hair and my crown was my pride, until a few years ago.
Our lifestyles have changed dramatically. The hustle-bustle of today’s fast-paced world, timelines, responsibilities, often makes us overwhelmed. These day-to-day pressures of modern life multiplies our stress levels, which has a direct impact on our skin, hair, and overall health.
What are the reasons for hair fall?
Well, we do shed, and finding hair in your brush is normal. Usually, our head has plenty to make up for the daily hair loss, but, if you start losing an unusual amount of hair, then it is the time that you need to act for the love of your tresses.
There are many factors contributing to hair loss, right from genetic to environmental factors. Even certain underlying medical conditions might affect your hair growth.
Here are some of the most common reasons for hair fall:
Hormonal changes: We women have a lot of hormonal imbalances, and you could see unusual hair loss after childbirth and even during menopause. I had severe hair fall following my baby’s birth and it continued for more than two years. I made a lot of changes for my hair care regime that I’ve shared further in this post, which gradually worked for my hair.
Stress: Stress is one of the biggest contributors to hair fall. Hormonal changes along with stress can push the hair follicles into the resting phase. This can result in severe hair fall, even when you are simply combing or washing.
Disorders like thyroid: Hypothyroid and hyperthyroidism, both can result in hair loss, as it triggers hormonal disorders.
Lack of nutrition: Lack of proper diet, more so a deficiency of proteins, zinc, iron, biotin, Vitamins can also lead to hair loss. Even certain medications, chemotherapy can trigger hair loss, as their side effects.
Chemical treatments, pollution levels: Often harsh and regular chemical treatments affect hair growth and prolonged heat treatments make them brittle. Our environment also impacts our skin and hair to a certain level.
Apart from these hair fall reasons, genetic reasons, autoimmune diseases like Lupus, other medical conditions might also trigger hair loss.
How to stop hair fall?
The best way to stop hair fall begins with lifestyle changes, reducing the stress, eating the right nutritional diet, and a night of quality sleep.
As a new mom, I was sleep-deprived, but I worked hard towards de-stressing myself, with a balanced routine, yoga, and adequate workout.
The next step for me was switching to the best Ayurvedic hair care products, i.e., Kesh King products. Being a firm believer of Ayurveda, I opted for Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal oil and started using Kesh King anti-hair fall shampoo too.
Why Kesh King hair care products?
Kesh King oil is an Ayurvedic product and it has 21 Ayurvedic herbs like Bhringharaj, Java, Haritaki, Tulsi, Jatamansi, and more herbs. It has been made as per Ayurveda and Tel Pak Vidhi.
- Did you know that Kesh King oil has been clinically proven to be 2X more effective in reducing hair fall and to grow new hair? Well, yes and this is the reason that this medicinal hair oil is also certified by eminent International hair institute.
- Since it is a 100% Ayurvedic product, hence it can be used post-pregnancy by new mothers to cater to their hair fall as well.
- It is suitable for all hair types. It deeply nourishes your hair right from the roots, delivering the nutrients into the scalp and hair, with the help of a deep root comb.
- Their deep root comb is an oil applicator that helps in an easy application of oil for deeper penetration so that it stimulates the roots.
- It is also a proven solution for dandruff, hair dryness, and is also helpful in sleeplessness and headache.
- It is FDA approved, is cruelty free and free of parabens too.
- The best regime is to apply the Kesh King oil at night and then wash your hair with Kesh King shampoo the next day. Try to follow this process thrice a week for strong hair. It is indeed one of the best hair growth oil.
How to use Kesh King Ayurvedic hair oil for hair fall?
This oil comes with a Deep Root Comb, an applicator, which stimulates the roots by the deeper penetration thus enhancing the circulation.
Here are the steps to follow while using Kesh King Ayurvedic hair oil:
- Remove the bottle cap
- Attach the Deep root comb, to the opening of the bottle
- Place the applicator on and squeeze for the oil to come and penetrate in the scalp.
- Stroke your scalp gently in a way you are combing so that the oil is spread evenly on hair and scalp.
- Finally, gently massage
Since it is already a mix of 21 nourishing herbs, you need not mix any other hair oil with it.
Best shampoo for hair fall:
The biggest change that I made was, I stopped using sulfate shampoos for my hair. Presence of sulfates, parabens and other chemicals are harmful, more so when you are facing hair fall.
Kesh King’s Ayurvedic anti-hair fall shampoo is one of the best shampoos for hair fall. It is made up of 21 Ayurvedic herbs and has aloe vera, which helps in reducing the hair fall and makes your tresses smooth and lustrous. And the best part is that both this Ayurvedic hair oil and shampoo can be used for the whole family. It is time to give your hair some extra nourishment with Kesh King products.
Apart from using the right hair care products, it is of utmost importance that we improve our lifestyle, by making healthier choices. Very important hair growth tips include a quality sleep, along with regular workout and Yoga, because it improves blood circulation.
A balanced diet with a focus on foods that improve hair health is a must. Consume more proteins, fresh leafy vegetables as spinach, kale, carrots, sunflower, flax and chia seeds, sweet potato, nuts (almonds, walnuts) consistently.
The right diet, along with a conscious lifestyle and Ayurvedic hair care products will together help in controlling the hair fall. If you still face severe hair fall, then consulting a doctor for the right treatment is always recommended.
Disclaimer: This post is written in association with Kesh King. The hair growth tips and suggestions shared are solely basis the author’s personal experience and in no way can be a substitute for any medical advice. It is always advisable to consult the right doctor if you are facing severe hair loss and other problems. Kesh King does not hold any rights to the thoughts, opinions, and images shared in the article.