Our hair is undoubtedly our crowning glory. It is like an actual crown sitting on our head every single day. And we can showcase our various moods at different occasions just by a tweak in our hair cut or style. That’s why all of us, whether men or women, are always so attached to our hair. Hence, hair loss can be a heartbreaking situation for all of us. Why? Because with every falling strand, a piece of our heart breaks. Let us take a look at why we lose our hair, and what all we can do to retain our hair in its natural glory.
What exactly is hair loss?
Well, losing up to a hundred strands of hair on a daily basis is normal, and not something that should alarm you. Each one of us has more than a 100,000 strands of hair on our head, and losing up to 100 a day shouldn’t worry you much. But if you are losing more than this, or losing hair in bunches, then you should be worried. In any case, we should try and minimise hair loss from our scalp on a daily basis.
What causes hair loss?
There can be many factors playing a role towards hair loss, with the majority of them being lifestyle induced. In our fast-paced life these days, some of the culprits can be stress, pollution, ageing and genetic factors (which are beyond anyone’s control), use of chemical laden hair products such as shampoos and conditioners with harmful chemicals (such as parabens, SLS, etc.) frequent hair styling, use of heating tools, hormonal changes, medications, etc. All of these together can cause your hair to fall.
What are the best hair loss treatments?
Well, the solutions are fairly simple, I would say. Best hair loss treatments for women and men start with some simple but very important lifestyle changes for everyone. Some of these are as below:
- Stress less. To reduce stress, incorporate exercise, yoga etc. in your lifestyle.
2) Have a balanced diet with adequate proteins on a daily basis. Try to include at least one of the sources of proteins such as pulses, beans, milk, cheese, yoghurt etc. in every meal.
3) Use a good hair oil that helps promote hair growth, and also strengthens your hair from within to minimise further hair loss. An oil such as the Kesh King Ayurvedic hair oil is best suited for this goal. Kesh King Ayurvedic hair oil is made with 21 ayurvedic herbs such as bhringraj, amla, jatamansi, neem, methi, tulsi, etc. using the ‘Tel Pak vidhi’. The recipe used is as mentioned in ancient books of Ayurveda, and a really effective one. The unique applicator comb attached on the bottle helps in application and deep penetration of the oil. The oil targets the roots of your hair, and helps strengthen your hair from within, reduce hair fall, reduce dandruff, deeply nourishes your hair and scalp, prevents premature greying of hair, promotes new hair growth and gives you healthy, strong and shiny hair. It really is the best at-home hair loss treatment out there! Using it is also very simple. All you have to do is apply the oil to the scalp and the lengths of your hair using the applicator and then massage the oil in using your finger tips. Leave it on the hair for at least 30 minutes, and preferably overnight. You can then use a gentle shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair. It is recommended that you oil your hair at least 1-2 times a week. It is the easiest hair loss treatment for women and men alike, and something which is very effective at the same time. In fact, Kesh King Ayurvedic hair oil can be used by anyone and everyone at home for healthy, nourished scalp and silky smooth hair.
4) A good shampoo and conditioner routine also helps. A gentle cleanser such as Kesh King Anti hairfall shampoo is what we recommend after using the Kesh King hair oil. The shampoo has the goodness of Aloe along with 21 other herbs which help in strengthening your hair. It nourishes the scalp as it washes it, and gives you silky, shiny, smooth hair without causing any damage like other chemical laden shampoos available in the market. After the shampoo, use the Kesh King Anti-hairfall conditioner on the lengths of your hair to further strengthen your hair, reduce hair fall and manage any frizziness. The conditioner makes your hair shiny and smooth. Together, all 3 products from Kesh King, namely, the Kesh King Ayurvedic hair oil, Kesh King Anti hairfall Shampoo and Kesh King Anti hairfall conditioner are the best hair product combo that you can opt for if you are suffering from hairfall.
5) Avoid using hair styling tools and products on your hair on a daily basis. Too much heat and chemicals can damage your hair and lead to further hair fall, and are best avoided frequently.
6) Cover your hair when stepping out to avoid exposure to pollution and sun’s harmful rays. Use a head scarf or a dupatta to cover your hair whenever you are planning to step out to prevent sun damage.
So these were just some simple but very effective tips that you can follow on a regular basis to improve the quality of your hair, minimise damage and hair fall. One of the best hair loss treatments that you can do for your hair is to use good hair oil on a regular basis, and we highly recommend the Kesh King Ayurvedic hair oil along with the Kesh King Anti hairfall shampoo and conditioner from the same range. Not only do they repair damaged hair, they also prevent further damage and give you hair which is looking at it’s natural best. A few simple lifestyle changes too, as shared above, can go a long way in giving you strong, beautiful hair.