Hair fall means excess loss of hair from the scalp. On an average 100 strands of hair can normally fall per day, but if the count increases more than this, it causes a problem. Excessive hair fall leads to baldness in both male and female. However, the causes do differ for both of them. In this article, I will cover some of them along with its symptoms and preventive measures.
Causes Of Hair Fall
- Chemicals or wrong Treatment: Most of us make every effort to look great which also leads to hair treatment or use of styling products, tools or chemical products to match our modern lifestyles. But then one should be careful about the products used in treatments or styling as wrong products or excessive use of chemicals can cause hair fall issues.
- Health Issues such as hormonal changes, prolonged illness or side effects of some medicines can also result in hair fall.
- Improper diet, unhealthy body situations such as stress, depression.
- Excessive sun exposure: Sun and heat take their toll on our hair. Heated air is particularly hard on hair and adds extra stress to our hair.
- Factors like Aging and Pregnancy can cause hair fall. Preventive Measures to take care of Massage stimulates blood circulation which keeps your hair follicles active and healthy. You can use Ayurvedic Kesh King hair oil for massaging your scalp. It is an Ayurvedic product without any side effect. Ayurveda is not the only solution but a way of life. Kesh King products are free form chemicals and they are best for hair gaining. How To Massage With Kesh King Ayurvedic Hair oil:- Before going to bed put oil in a small container. The quantity of the oil should be in proportion to the length and density of your hair so as to be applicable on your complete hair. Apply oil on the tip of your fingers and rub it gently on the base of your hair enabling it to penetrate into the roots of your hair. Let the oil gradually seep into roots of your hair & nourish them for the whole night.Do not apply on your palms and rub it vigorously as it may uproot weak hair. Slow application and massage of hair only would yield better results. The oil may be removed in the morning with washing of hair with a mild shampoo which does not contain chemicals