“How to oil your hair?” and “Why should one use ayurvedic hair oil?”
These are some of the similar questions I’ve been asked the most when it comes to hair oiling. So continue reading in order to find out the answer!
Living in Delhi amidst all the pollution, extreme weather conditions, has always been tough on my hair. Breakage, hair fall, itchy scalp, dandruff are like my regular problems. So a solution to that is my all time favorite method, which is regularly oiling my hair to nourish the skin on my scalp and with the help of massaging my scalp, the massage ends up promoting hair growth. It’s a great way to regularly get in the habit of massaging the hair with oil to avoid hair fall and dandruff. But it’s really important what kind of hair oil you’re using in the first place. Here in this blog post I will be sharing my current favorite hair oil and shampoo combo!
ABOUT THE BRAND: Kesh King is the world’s premier brand in Ayurvedic Hair Care. The brand offers a range of scalp and hair medicine products, which are certified as Ayurvedic medicines by the International Hair Institute.
Kesh King Scalp and Hair Medicine Anti Hairfall Shampoo is a proven remedy for hair and scalp problems. It has been made by renowned Ayurvedic experts with their extensive experience and rigorous study as it contains aloe vera and 21 rare and precious Ayurvedic herbs as per pure and authentic practices of Ayurveda. It nourishes hair from roots and helps in reducing hair fall, making it silky, healthy, soft and beautiful. Its gentle, herbal fragrance stays with you all day long
- Kesh King ayurvedic shampoo is a proven remedy for hair and scalp problems
- The formula has aloe vera and 21 rare and precious Ayurvedic herbs
- Results in upto 80 percent lesser hair fall
- Provides silky, shiny and smooth hair
PRICE: INR 65/- for 80ml, INR 135/- for 200ml, INR 249/- for 340ml.
HOW TO USE:
Apply onto wet scalp/hair gently and rinse off thoroughly after 3-4 minutes. Use thrice a week for 3 weeks followed by twice a week as maintenance therapy or as directed by a physician. For best results, follow with Kesh King Conditioner.
Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil is an Ayurvedic Patented Hair medicinal preparation without side effects.
- Kesh King is a complete Ayurvedic formula, which is prepared in using Tek Pak Vidhi using 21 rare and precious ayurvedic herbs.
- “Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil”, as the name suggests is a medicinal Ayurvedic Hair Oil which is manufactured from the extracts of the rare herbs found in nature.
- Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil not only helps in protecting and nourishing the hair but also prevents premature graying, dandruff, hair fall, split hair and checks loss of hair, sleeplessness and headache. It also helps in regrowth of hair.
- Hair basically consists of two parts – The hair follicle and the hair shaft. Kesh King with the help of its deep root comb aids oil dispersion directly on to the scalp which makes the roots grow stronger.
- It comes in different variants 30ml, 50ml, 100ml and 300ml
- Use Kesh King Scalp and Hair Medicine regularly for strong, healthy and beautiful hairs.
PRICE: INR 330/- for 300ml.
HOW TO USE:
Kesh King Ayurvedic Oil Has A ‘Deep Root Comb’ Inside its pack. The applicator not only helps to apply Oil To The Hair Roots Properly and Avoid Unnecessary Wastage Which Happens While Using Fingers, but it also helps stimulating roots for deeper oil penetration by targeting roots and enhancing micro circulation
The following steps can be followed to use the Deep Root Comb applicator:
- Remove The Cap From The Bottle
- Screw-on The Deep Root Comb To The Bottle
- Gently Squeeze The Bottle To Apply Oil Directly To The Hair & Scalp
- Stroke Your Scalp As If Combing, Allowing Hair Oil To Spread Evenly On Your Head
- Lastly Use Fingers To Apply Oil To The Hair Length.
Hair oiling is one of my favorite ways to take care of my hair. Usually I like to oil my hair at least three times a week for half an hour before I go for my shampooing routine. Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil is one of my favorite hair oils and I love how moisturized my hair feels. One of my favorite parts about Deep Root Comb is the hair oil. That really helps with the application of the hair oil very smoothly on to my scalp without creating any mess. Due to the cold dry winters in Delhi, I used to be very worried about dandruff and hair breakage but oiling my hair regularly has really helped with the overall health improvement of my hair.