Come winters and I embrace oils in all their glory! I love experimenting with oils and I am always on a lookout for great oils to add to my ever-growing oil and essential oils collection. All those who follow my posts on my Instagram handle @the_blog_of_Ruchi know that I even vary oils from season to season
Transitioning with elan between summer oils, monsoon oils and winter oils. While my summer oils are coconut oil based, my monsoon oil choices are neem based my winter oil choices are almond oil and all year-round hair growth oil Kesh King which is the best ayurvedic oil for hair loss that not only strengthens the hair but also improves the texture.
Tips for hair care for everyone who wants healthy hair fall free hair:
Our luxurious WEEKEND hair care routine /COMPLEX hair care routine:
This is something that we always do on the weekend with our oils and make time for in our hair care routine to prevent hair fall and get gorgeous thick hair:
- Heat the oil mildly (always check that it is not too hot before you apply it, especially if you are going to apply it on a young child)
- Massage the oil with your fingertips on the dry parts of the scalp gradually covering the entire head and roots to the tip of the hair (usually we love our side of Vitamin D in the form of bright sunshine on our terrace while enjoying one of our most relaxing hair care step of head massage)
- To elevate your hair massaging experience, you can even make Kesh King oil your preferred carrier oil (as Kesh King does not have a strong smell) adding to it a drop of your favourite essential oil. Thereby enjoying the therapeutic properties of your preferred essential oil fragrance mixed with the tried and tested proven benefits of the best Ayurvedic hair oil Kesh King made with 21 herbs.
- After this we wrap a hot water towel around our hair to help with the penetration.
- Post which we keep the oil on for a few hours then wash it next day or same day depending upon the availability of time.
However, since we have curly hair which gets tangled easily, sometimes we even layer on a drop of oil and emulsify it with water on our palms post hair wash. We even top up our hair with oil + water to manage them better as and when the need arises.
We strongly adhere to using silk pillow covers on the days when there is no oil in our hair.
Our busy WEEKDAY routine / SIMPLE HAIR CARE ROUTINE / HAIR GROWTH TIPS:
Step hair routine for visible results suggested by Kesh King:
- Apply Kesh King oil in the night-time.
- Wash off with Kesh King Ayurvedic shampoo in morning.
Follow this process thrice a week for 3 weeks to see visible results.
Another most common grievance that I hear from everyone on my Instagram handle @the_blog_of_Ruchi is the concern regarding Post pregnancy hair fall and how to control hairfall for women. Post pregnancy hair fall is very common in women.
Kesh King hair oil which is certified by an international hair institute has no side effects and is safe to be used on new mothers as well. Kesh King oil is made with 21 herbs using Tel Pak Vidhi- like Bhringharaj, Java, Haritaki, Tulsi, Jatamansi. Kesh King hair oil is clinically proven to be 2X more effective in reducing hair fall and growing new hair. So, it’s a win for new moms as well.
Another great thing to know about Kesh King is that it is the only brand known to have a helpline for free hair consultation on hair problems – 1800 103 5155
If you would like to try out Kesh King Oil – the market leader in hair oil then all you have to do is head to the nearest retailer or go to shop.keshking.com
The website also offers hair consultation to know body doshas and customized regimes are suggested for solving hair problems.
Disclaimer: This post is written in association with Kesh King. The hair growth tips and suggestions shared are solely basis the author’s personal experience and in no way can be a substitute for any medical advice. It is always advisable to consult the right doctor if you are facing severe hair loss and other problems. Kesh King does not hold any rights to the thoughts, opinions, and images shared in the article.