Hair plays an important part in our physical appearance, especially for women. That’s why, whenever we experience hair fall, it spoils our confidence. Therefore, we choose the best products to make sure our hair doesn’t lose its sheen.
In such situations, most of us buy artificial products which may cause harm to our hair and body. Here, ayurvedic hair products can come to your rescue.
In this blog post, I will be telling you about an ayurvedic hair treatment- Kesh King Ayurvedic Onion Oil. After using this product, you will recommend this hair growth oil to everyone.
About Kesh King Ayurvedic Onion Oil
Kesh King Onion Oil is the 1st hair growth oil from the Kesh King ayurvedic hair products. This ayurvedic hair treatment is a unique and powerful blend of 21 herbs and onion oil.
- All these things will combine to play a crucial role in regaining the shine your hair loses, due to hectic lifestyle schedules.
- It is non-sticky and non-greasy with 100% natural actives. Coupled with a flower-like fragrance, the oil ensures a pleasant experience.
- The ayurvedic hair treatment is FDA approved and free from harmful chemicals which suits all hair types.
- Kesh King is clinically proven to reduce hair fall and grow new hair.
- The hair growth oil is paraben-free. No silicone formula was used, it’s cruelty-free. Additionally, the oil improves hair texture, making it look fuller, shinier, and stronger.
Ingredients of Kesh King Ayurvedic Onion Oil
- Onion: Onion plays a role in reducing hair fall, thinning hair, and speeding up the hair growth cycle.
- Keeps the scalp healthy & free from anti-oxidants
- Ensures hair growth
- Anti-oxidants help in delaying premature greying
- Sulfur in onion supports thick and strong hair & prevents hair loss & promotes hair growth
- Promotes collagen production which promotes healthy skin cells & hair growth
- Bhringaraj: Helps in maintaining natural hair colour. Also activates natural hair follicles resulting in hair growth.
- Methi: Makes hair strong & prevents hair fall. Controls dandruff and prevents premature hair fall and greying.
- Jatamansi: Relieves insomnia and promotes hair growth. It also lowers mental stress and exhaustion.
This hair oil is well suited for all types of hair- chemically treated, straight, curly, and wavy hair.
Price and Availability
Kesh King Onion Oil is available on their website
The oil is priced at 600 rupees for 200 ml.
You can check out the hair oil here
Kesh King Onion Hair Oil comes in a plastic bottle with an outer wrap that carries all the necessary information about ingredients, shelf-life, usage instructions, manufacturing details, etc.
The flip-top mechanism of the bottle ensures that you can dispense the required amount of oil.
How to Use
- Take 3-5 ml of Kesh King Hair Oil on your palms and apply it to your hair roots on your fingertips
- Gently massage and work from root to tips of the hair
- Leave it overnight and wash off with Kesh King Onion Shampoo
Texture and Fragrance
I was wondering whether I’ll be able to bear the smell of onion oil. However, Kesh King made sure that the oil smells like flowers.
The texture is lightweight and non-sticky, true to the claims of the package. It is onion pink in color and not too viscous. It’ll help you to wash off your hair with shampoo.
My Experience of Using Kesh King Hair Oil
My hair type: Greasy scalp with dry hair, hair fall issues, and poor scalp health in general. I usually need 2 washes per week with shampoo to maintain a healthy scalp.
Currently, my oiling routine is weekly twice/thrice every 3 days. I gently warm the oil and massage it on the scalp and leave it for about 20 minutes before washing it off.
I also apply to the hair strands and detangle my hair to ensure my hair is uniformly spread.
I wash off with a mild Sulfate shampoo and follow it up with conditioner, like any other oil.
With Kesh King, the whole process is super easy because of the texture. I have been using the oil consistently for 3 weeks. Oil takes time to show visible results. Therefore, I’ll update the blog once I finish one or two bottles.
What Makes Kesh King Hair Oil worth a Shot?
Most hair oil contains silicone which forms a thin, waterproof coating around your hair cuticle. This makes hair slip and shines while also making strands softer and more manageable on the outside.
However, everyone prefers silicone-free formulation for the following reasons:
- Silicones are not soluble in water. Long-term insoluble silicone deposits make the hair look dry and prone to breakage.
- While silicone is not toxic, the hair feels dry and heavy and it becomes hard to remove.
Another culprit in hair products is the use of parabens, which are preservatives. Scientific studies suggest that parabens disrupt the functioning of endocrine hormones.
Preservatives are used because of their inexpensive pricing but there are safer and costlier alternatives.
Despite the affordable price tag, Kesh King is completely silicone and paraben-free. This is the area where ayurvedic hair products like Kesh King stand strong. The hair growth oil, with its natural ingredients, plays a crucial part in revitalizing your hair.
Pros of Using Kesh King Hair Oil
- Free of silicones and parabens
- An impressive list of ingredients
- Available at an affordable price
- Smells pleasant & with no onion smell
- Easy to wash off
- Trustworthy Indian brand with indigenous formulations
- Suitable for all hair types: chemically treated, straight, curly, wavy
Cannot think of any, as of now.
Do I recommend Kesh King Hair Oil?
I have been using artificial products for my hair, due to which I was experiencing hair fall. So, a friend suggested using Ayurveda for hair growth. That’s when I started using Kesh King Hair Oil and could see an improvement.
After finishing up a bottle or two, I should be able to update the review with results.