Hair is the glory of anyone’s looks both factually and symbolically. It is a dream of every single girl to have long, thick and shinning hair but often it’s observed that they end up hating the way their hair looks. There is a long list of factors that lead to the bad condition of the hair, call it a modern lifestyle, everyday stress, pollution everything ads on to the bad health of your hair.
1. Comb: Take a wide comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as gently as possible
2. Oiling and Conditioning: Apply Oil twice a week and massage it gently till the scalp, leave conditioner post the shampoo wash for somewhere near 10-15 mins and rinse thoroughly to enjoy smooth silky hair.
3. Diet: Have a good diet plan throughout the day with an equal amount of protein & appropriate vitamins.
4. Trim: Get your hair trimmed every 6 weeks to tackle dry & split end problems.
5. Hot water bath: Avoid hot water showers, because hot water makes your hair dry and unpleasantly hard as it cuts protective oils from your hair.
6. Shampoo your hair every alternate day. If you have dry hair, ensure a hot oil massage half an hour before shampooing.
7. Use lukewarm water for your first rinse, shampoo and condition your hair as usual and then use cold water for your last rinse.
8. Do not rub your hair with the towel, rather wrap the towel around your hair so that it may absorb moisture.
9. Comb/ Brush your hair out before you shower so that you don’t have to deal with knots while your hair is wet and more vulnerable to breakage.
10. Cover your head if you have to go out in the sun as environmental factors such as sunlight, the wind, cold temperature can dry and damage the hair.
11. Before you retire to bed, spend a few minutes in front of your mirror and brush your hair gently. This will get rid of the knots and tangles that have accumulated during the day.
12. Applying oil can be a time-consuming process and at times a little messy, but a good hair oil massage stimulates your scalp and encourages healthy hair growth.